Business Immigration Services
Expert immigration advice for businesses
The Business Immigration team at People Legal is headed up by Senior Consultant Solicitor, Rizwana Ishaq and assisted by Lauren Beaumont. We help organisations to understand and comply with the UK’s complex immigration laws. Staying up-to-date with, and navigating the rules, can be a headache for employers, which is why we’re here to help. No two issues are the same, so we listen to you before we provide any advice.
Our business immigration services
- Advising clients on their obligations to prevent illegal working and to ensure appropriate right to work checks are conducted on their workforce both at the start, and during, their employment.
- Advising clients on the use of the points-based system in relation to the recruitment of lateral hires, intra-company transfers and temporary staff.
- Providing clients with effective strategic solutions to ensure that they can recruit and/or retain the most suitable staff.
- Supporting clients with navigating the sponsor management system and complying with their obligations and responsibilities to ensure their sponsor licences remain valid.
- Providing cost effective training on the prevention of illegal working regime and on the points based system.